A letter of invitation is sent to the candidate for obtaining the student visa. Admission letters vary on the duration of the courses which could range from 3 to 6 months or a year.
Click here to view sample Invitation Letter
It is critical for the student to obtain the Residential Permit from the FRRO for staying in India as per the duration of visa, within 14 days of arrival into the country. This is done by getting an online appointment with the FRRO. Quickstep helps the students in securing an online appointment for obtaining the bona fide letter from FRRO.
Documents required obtaining the bona fide letter of Residential Permit from the Foreign Regional Registration Office (FRRO):
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the valid visa
- Latest photographs – 3 in number
- Certificate of Registration: ISO 9001-2008
- Certificate of Registration: Department of Education (Government of Karnataka)
- Certificate of Registration of Trade Mark (Government of India)
- Certificate of Registration by the Government of Karnataka
- Certificate of Registration : Department of Industry and Commerce (Government of Karnataka)
- Proof of residence (furnished by Quickstep if residing in accommodation provided with Quickstep) In addition, copies of the following documents are provided by Quickstep to complete the formalities:
- Certificate of Accreditation by NABET: In the private sector, we are the only Institute in Bangalore to have been accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET) –Quality Council of India (Government of India). We are one among the four organizations in India to receive this accreditation from the Government of India so far. This accreditation is the only certification recognized by the Government of India and all the state governments.
- Certificate of Registration: VTP (Vocational Training Provider) with Department of Labour & Employment ( Government of India)