Find the best Spoken English Classes in Banashankari, Bangalore at QuickStep. One of the best Spoken English institutes in Banashankari, Bangalore with having center in all major localities provide Spoken English coaching with experience tutor. You can fill the quick inquiry form and we will connect you with all details regarding Class Timing, week days and weekend classes, Fee structure and faculty details, experience etc. You may join the classes which is suitable with your timing and budget.
Learn to speak fluent English
The Spoken English Course at Quickstep is perfect for you if you want to speak in English confidently. If you wish to understand how to improve in spoken English, this is the course for you. The Spoken English Course helps you to learn to speak and write in English fluently.
Duration of the course: Around 40 hours
The duration of the Spoken English Course can be customised based on the learning abilities of each student
The Spoken English Course is for you if
- You have little or no knowledge of English at all
- You have a basic knowledge of English and you want to learn English properly
- You want to understand English properly
- Your spoken English is influenced by your native language and mother tongue
- You get confused with words in English
- You are unsure of how to read and write properly in English
- You want to gain confidence in Spoken English
- You have been educated in a non-English medium of instruction and want to learn English
- You want to improve your spoken English skills for the job market
- You are a non-native speaker of English and want to learn English
What will you learn in the Spoken English Course?
- Sentence structures: How to use the correct word order and frame sentences in English
- Word formations in English: how to form new words in English
- How to greet properly in English
- Basic etiquette in English
- Prepositions in English: Introduction and how to use prepositions
- Conjunctions in English: Introduction and how to use conjunctions
- Basic nouns in English: Introduction and how to identify and use nouns
- Verbs in English: Introduction and how to use verbs
- Parts of a speech in English: Introduction for working knowledge in English
- Listening skills in English
- How to read and understand English
- Basics of spoken English
On completing the Spoken English Course
- You will be able to understand English
- Your listening skills in English will improve
- You will be able to understand the influence of regional language over English
- You will understand how to avoid MTI (Mother Tongue Influence) over English
- You will be able to express yourself in English quite confidently
- You will be able to speak English quite fluently
- You will be able to take part in a conversation in English quite confidently
The teaching method at Quickstep is activity-oriented. It involves picture-reading to help in expressing and listening activities to improve listening and comprehension skills in English. The biggest challenge here is to overcome the influence of the mother tongue on English and improve the overall confidence of speaking in English. The trainers formulate unique methods to overcome the challenge. Emphasis is on helping the student to read, learn, understand and speak in English with quite confidently.
The Spoken English Course can be conducted by our expert trainers through classroom teachings or even through online classrooms.
Welcome to the world of English!