TOEIC Training and Preparation
TOEIC or the Test of English for International Communication is the one of the world’s most popularly taken tests. It is designed to assess the language ability of the candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication. If you wish to prepare and train for the TOEIC test, the TOEIC Training Course at Quickstep is perfect for you as it designed to help you achieve the best possible score.
Overview of the TOEIC Test
- English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers
- Measures the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment
- Widely used in over 8,000 corporations worldwide
- Recognised as a worldwide standard of competence in English in the workplace
- The test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple choice assessment
What are the components of the TOEIC Test?
The TOEIC test is divided into two sections
- Section I- Listening : 100 questions, 45 minutes
- Section II – Reading : 100 questions, 75 minutes
Duration of the TOEIC test: 2 hours
How is the TOEIC Test scored?
- The result is shown as a score ranging from 0-990 points.
- Scaled score calculated using a statistical process called score equating
- Score ranges from total of 10-990 points:
- 5 to 495 point for listening
- 5 to 495 points for reading
TOEIC training and preparation at Quickstep
- Aims to help you succeed with the best possible TOEIC score
- Coaching for best preparation of the TOEIC test:
- Effective time management for TOEIC test
- Rigorous mock tests to prepare for TOEIC test
- Result oriented approaches to prepare for TOEIC test
- Small batches with personalised attention
- Exhaustive study material with sample test papers for the TOEIC test preparation
- In-depth TOEIC training for both the skills (Listening, Reading)
- Timely guidance and mentoring by competent TOEIC trainers
- Duration of the TOEIC Training Course:
- 26 to 30 hours
- Crash course training for 15 to 20 hours